Thursday, 1 December 2016

TYLER OAKLEY'S NEW READING GLASSES! #WPxTO

Photo courtesy of Warby parker

Hello! Today I'm collaborating with Warby Parker to show off the beautiful new range of glasses from Tyler Oakley!

Warby Parker contacted me because they know how much I love Tyler and his book Binge, and after looking at these frames I'm wishing that I wore glasses


“I am thrilled to announce my first eyewear collection and can’t wait to bring my signature style to the Warby Parker customer. I’ve been wearing glasses since elementary school, and I nally get to design frames that I’ve always wanted to wear. Warby Parker has always been my go-to for affordable, high quality eyewear, and being able to express myself through this partnership is super exciting,” says Tyler Oakley. 



Photo courtesy of Warby Parker



Check out the website to see the full set of frames available - my personal favourites are the Wilder in Jet Black Matte style and the Stockton with the Eastern Bluebird Fade.

Included with each pair of frames is a limited- edition eyewear case, plus one of three custom black-and-white lens cloths created just for the collaboration. Inspired by traditional menswear patterns (and Tyler’s own mood boards), these lens cloths—which can double as pocket squares—come in windowpane check, chalk stripe, and polka dot motifs. Very sharp!

The collection came out on November 29th of this year and the frames start at just $95. They are so sleek and stylish with their mainly black colour, and there is a bit of Tyler's personality in every pair too. 

And the best bit about buying from Warby Parker? For every pair sold, a pair is distributed to someone in need.

Photo courtesy of Warby Parker


If you want to find out more about Tyler's journey to making these glasses and how you can get them, he made a handy video explaining everything, with some exciting behind the scenes footage of his photoshoot!



This would make the perfect present for your loved ones who want to read in style, so what are you waiting for? 

And if you want to get involved or show off your shiny new glasses, tweet me, Tyler, and Warby Parker with the hashtag #WPxTO.

See you soon with another post - and happy December everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my posts; good or constructive! My blog is a safe space for everyone who wants to read and use it and so I would discourage any hateful, offensive or explicit comments.